Headquartered in San Francisco, UnionBanCal Corporation is a financial holding company with assets of $105.5 billion at September 30, 2013. Its primary subsidiary, Union Bank, N.A., is a full-service commercial bank providing an array of financial services to individuals, small businesses, middle-market companies, and major corporations. The bank operated 418 retail branches in California, Washington and Oregon. The bank operated commercial branches in Dallas and Houston, Texas, New York, New York and Chicago, Illinois, as well as two international offices on September 30, 2013.
- Union Bank, N.A., is a full-service commercial bank, providing a broad mix of financial services to businesses and individuals
- Among the bank’s markets are consumer, small business, middle market, real estate, corporate, correspondent, and trade finance
- The bank also offers investment and financial management, trust services, private banking, insurance services, and global custody services
- HighMark® Capital Management is the bank’s investment management subsidiary
- The bank’s commercial clients include communications, media, entertainment, energy, public utilities, retailing, and other specialty industries
- Union Bank, N.A., was the first major California bank to open a 7-days-a-week supermarket branch in 1990
We thank Union Bank for their ongoing support.